Introduce My Self


Hi everyone! I’d like to introduce my self. My name is Fajar Nugraha Pratama, you can call me Fajar. I was born in Bogor, Indonesia. Now! I’m a student in Gunadarma University, especially in Economic, concentrate in Accounting. I’m in a fifth semester at the class 3EB14. 3EB14 it means Level 3, EB is code from my university for faculty of economic and 14 is one of a number for total class.

At the moment, I’m having a some business in appreal industry. That is a service company to served manufacture customs. I just to produced is like Hoodie, Jacket, footbal shirt, western-style shirt, sweater, cap, shirt,  polo shirt and also cap. If you interested to orders, you can contact me and also you can visits Farakonveks in instagram social media, on line@ kmj6277e and whatsaap +62 857-7653-6006. Back to my self haha. 

I’m really like doing about sports. It’s Like futsal, badminton, and also running. My favorite music is one of group band from Montreal, Quebec, Kanada. That’s The Simple Plan.By the way, i would like to tell about my major. Once a fisrt meeting a lecture who teached a business english in my university. He was question to me when a first to met him. Why you choose these major? And my answered is because maybe i want to be pround of my parent in these major and i will makes a familiar brands from my country.

I thought is bad answered from me, but sure i don’t know what answer to tell my reason. Maybe i have got nervous at that moment haha. But at least i had a reason. Actually why i choose these major, Because, my dad profession is a marketing in one of a old company in Indonesia. So i think he can teached me what is a material of accounting and also when i have graduated from high school for three years, my score in matematic lesson is got a high score between another lesson haha. So i think exactly for choose major of accounting. 

Now, in fifth semester i feel some changes in my life. I don’t know what happened in my mind. But i always thinking about what i must doing for along times, what’s my plan for 2 years, 5 years from now. Or that’s just nervous because in this semester i will takes a research scientific (PI). However, it just a proces as to takes academic title in economic and to get graduated on time. It will be motivate for me, i must to keep struggle to reach my gools and to be prond in my family, field, friends or anything it some makes me happy. So, i think that’s enought what i want to share about my self. Thank you

For the last sentence, especially i have a resquest for Mr. D who teached me in my class 3EB14. I want you to check my grammar structure in my english. Maybe you have a suggestion to me and you can tell me in the class or sent to my email address fajarnugrahapratama08@gmail.com. Thanks Mr. D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Diferences Between TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC

Sistem Penetapan Kurs

Invitations and offers